New MAP question.

Claus Lindqvist claus.lindqvist at arcada.fi
Tue Jan 30 07:22:44 GMT 2001

Hi all.

This is my first post.
I´received my Ramjet intake yesterday and was wondering about the MAP
sensor.

I´m using ´730 with AUJP. Do somebody know if I can use 16249939 sensor
instead of 16137039, the one that you can find on a -91TPI engine ?
What I have found out to this moment, the ´9939 is used in
Bonneville -99 - -01.
I havent seen one yet so I dont know if the mounting-thing on drivers side
on the Ramjet intake is for MAP or not, but in HOTROD November 2000 issue I
see something mounted on it.

TIA,

Claus
Finland