TBI injectors (just humor)

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Jan 30 08:12:38 GMT 2001

I carry a list of injector #'s & color codes (guess where they are) when
crusing the junkyards, or I'd be better off buying lottery tickets.
Acutally you might be better off buying lottery tickets instead of
injectors since I recall you saying something about no profit in EFI.

A 2.5 and a 5.0 injectors are not the same Standard Ignition replacement
part #. Might be a physical difference, might be flow, I don't know.   Get
a parts book or go to one of the various Internet online autoparts
(carparts.com is $$$, but works well for this purpose) and look up
different year/motor/body combos.  Wrenchhead.com search works great on
partial part numbers.  It can provide some interesting (but not very
technical) info, sure is fun for killing time at the day job tho.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com