Closed Loop Disable in $6E

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Jan 30 19:08:47 GMT 2001

Simply out of curiousity (I'm going to burn a chip and try it for the
halibut) the value at $445 in $6E is $6B.  If I use Craig Moates' Qbasic
code for 165 ALDL comm it equated to 104.45 deg (assume F) using the
following formula:

degF = (HEX_VALUE * .75 - 40) * 1.8 + 32

If I assume it simply correlates to direct temp then it is either 107degF or
107degC.  Any idea which way is right?  Just curious mind you.

Thanks for the help!!!  I got discouraged when I thought I might not be able
to tune this car in open loop to see if I could get the mileage up before
taking other more drastic measures.

Steve