Supercharged holden commodore ecu and other fun topics

Steve Lamb lambsr at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 31 10:25:15 GMT 2001

>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ok i was reading the kalmaker info and it said
>theres something like another fuel and spark map when its set up for a 2 bar
>map sensor... is this bullshit on the part of kalmaker?... this is what i
>read of a website that sells kalmaker....
>
>"If you wish to work with supercharged or turbocharged engines you will need
>the 2 bar upgrade.                     The 2 bar upgrade consists of another
>disc and manual. The disc contains a completely new program with several
>extra features required for blown engines such as water injection control,
>waste gate control, inlet air temp/main advance control, an extra closed
>throttle fuel map, to name a few "

Someone please clarify this !!!!

Yes, well, it's certainly not BS. The Kal turbo SW uses the original
NA VE, etc tables but also has extra tables of equal resolution to
cover boost. Plus it has extra features, as you say, for WG control,
water injection, a BPW multiplier table to allow for rising rate
regulators, etc.  The WG control uses the 'old' output for the trip
computer which is 're-asigned' from memory (something like that, I
can dig out the manual and check).
--
Steve Lamb

IZCC #180