Exteral high pressure fuel pumps

Todd Burkard toddburkard at pcmc.com
Wed Jan 31 14:38:23 GMT 2001

I am using a pump out of 78 Datsun 280Z it has been working for the past 2 years without fail it's not rated quite as high if I remember correctly but it meets and exceeds the GM TPI Requirements. There is two connections to make to the pump for the power this is done with two nuts, so with a couple connectors soldered on or crimped on to the Power and Ground they are ready to hook up. The only downside to the pump it has a 90 deg fitting on one side. With a little ingenuity this can be fixed. I think the thing cost something like $89 at the time from Parts America.

Just my .02

Todd