It Runs!

Dan Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:59:30 GMT 2001

I cant explain the hows and whys of it I just know it works..Id say the
answer lies in the netres though..The netres I used came from an '85
cavalier 1226867 single injector tbi..Some of the experts here could
probably explain this..Im not 100% sure this combination is tunable though,
until I get a scantool anyway..Truck runs great in open loop till it warms,
then intermittent code 45 and herky jerkyness occurrs...
Dan