Test of ARAP.... was 165 MAF computer

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Jul 3 18:06:58 GMT 2001

What's your truck weigh?

I have a feeling my timing is too far advanced and killing power, couple
with a rich running engine so it doesn't detonate.  Or I'm dropping a
cylinder but the engine sounds and feels smooth all the way up.  I can
DEFINITELY FEEL the torque down low so I know it's better than stock but it
just hits a wall.  Part of my performance problem is traction, but Street
Dyno doesn't care since I do a rolling start.

I like the street dyno software.  Well... it is hard to use and feature poor
but it gives me a real idea what's going on.  It's buggy though.  I'm
programming my own Win98 1/4 mile simulator so I use the points generated by
street dyno to feed the sim, especially since I don't handle flywheel torque
yet.

Steve