Stolen Laptop, Diacom, 730, and Rommaster2

Dave Plummer davepl at MICROSOFT.com
Thu Jul 5 21:35:08 GMT 2001

If worse comes to worse, and I hope it doesn't, I have a Diacom I'm
looking to sell.  Oh yeah, and a Rommaster and a cheap old laptop.

- Dave

PS: Just kidding about the last part, but I do have a Diacom 2.85 setup
to sell...