Building electronic instruments/ engine controllers

Larry Koutz koutzl at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 15:05:47 GMT 2001

I have a friend in the electronic board building industry and he said it
would be easy and relatively cheap to build these electronic instruments/
controllers. He need some basic data.

We need a look up table of pressures for an airspeed indicator. I have found
a table of values for an altimeter.

The MAP sensor on a car senses barometric pressure. Has anyone tried to use
this? I assume the output is analog.

I also need a lookup table for fuel injection showing RPM, LOAD and fuel
injection time in milliseconds for a specific injector. We are trying to do
a Subaru EJ-22

Does anyone know what type of voltage it takes to trigger a coil?

We have all types of questions now as we are just starting out.

Larry