Need help with 1227165 ECM software

Dan Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:14:02 GMT 2001

It sounds like you just need a obd1 scantool..Im assuming you kept the aldl
link from the 305..Yesterday I looked at Actron's at autozone..I dont think
itll do what I want but the manual claimed itll display sensor info..
www.actron.com also www.autoxray.com both these are around $200. I tried
contacting them by email with no luck though...Id guess the snap on unit
would do what you want but be prepared to take out a 2nd mortgage, Ive seen
em go on ebay for more than a Grand..also, Pre '88 year c-3 ecms are 160
baud..
Dan