cleaning an intake

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Jul 11 00:40:58 GMT 2001

Well, in all seriousness I say good for you.  If you don't want to mess with the
stuff, pay the pros.  It's definitely no laughing matter to be working with
these chemicals and to have them around the shop.  Some people who shouldn't be
using them will do so anyway, and that's when accidents happen.  If you know you
don't want this stuff around, simply don't have it.

Shannen