Logs of individual cyl with O2+WB

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Thu Jul 12 02:09:17 GMT 2001

> Ah yes, see it now. Must have been late as I didn't even
> realize that the engine is under some serious boost.
> As your logs show I'm always amazed at the afr changes
> when the throttle is lifted. First it goes way rich as
> the excess fuel is used up, then goes way lean as the decel
> enleanment takes affect.
>
> All in all the graphing looks nice. I've started to use
> Excel for this stuff and it truely makes a difference. I
> like the vertical data-point line. Makes it real easy to
> pull the data together.
>
> BobR.

Hey Bob,  are you streaming live to Excel and looking at the results
dynamically, or are you post analyzing data that was earlier logged and
stored?  Would be interested to hear more about your tie-in to Excel.  Right
now I'm doing the later, with regard to Excel.

To the collective at large, how hard would it be to stream ALDL 8192 data
straight to Excel and capitalize upon that software package's processing and
graphical powers?

Walt.