Logs of individual cyl with O2+WB

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Jul 12 11:40:51 GMT 2001

I post process. With all my testing being done on the road
it really is the only way to go. The data is stored in
raw format to a laptop. Then is processed into fixed
width tabular format. This file or portions thereof are then
loaded into Excel.

I haven't done it this, however, I believe that it is
possible to stream data into Windows applications. One
limit with Excel is the 64k rows maximum.

BobR.