where to start?

John Voth jvoth at home.com
Thu Jul 26 21:02:27 GMT 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Squash wrote:

> I've done tuning for my 4x4, but it's a fullsize.  There are a few ppl on here with Jeeps with
> various GMECM setups.
>
> What kinda 350 is it?
>
> Squash

Hi Squash,

It's just a mildly built Chev 350. I think there's only an rv cam in it. I
purchased it running from another 4x4 fellow a while back.

Here's some further details on my drivetrain:
- Chev 350
- 4L60E tranny
- Dana 300 tcase (2.7:1 in low-range)
- 4.56:1 gears in the differential
- no wiring harness yet

I'm hoping to find enough information to duplicate the setup for a 1994
Chev 4x4 pickup. So, fullsize truck information is welcome!!!

Thanks folks!

John
jvoth at home.com