port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

Charles Morgan charlesmorgan at home.com
Fri Jul 13 15:03:16 GMT 2001

Howells used to sell a kit to retrofit 4.3Ls with TBI to Central Port
Injection.  CPI is not really port injection, though it does have pressure
operated poppet valves at each port.  Horsepower is increased from 160 (for
TBI) to 200 and peak torque, I believe, is 260 lb ft.  CPI manifolds are
listed on Ebay every now-and-again--I think there's one there now.

Charles Morgan