port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Fri Jul 13 18:04:19 GMT 2001

What is it about CPI that gives it that much of a HP increase?  How much
of it can be compensated for through careful tuning on the TBI system?  I
was considering going CPI with my Bravada, but the TBI system is so simple
and elegant that I really hate to replace it with anything so
intimidating-looking :)