'749 questions

Chris Rogers chrroger at hypermax.net.au
Fri Jul 13 20:21:17 GMT 2001

out of curiosity ( and yes I am a newbie) what are these units worth
used. I like the idea of what you have done with the fiero and have a
similar project on the go except mine
is blown and is a 550cc subaru engine. I am currently using the '808
(australian version of the '165) and want to control boost with the ECU
instead of mechanically. gearbox is a 5sp manual final gearing is 4.44. car
weighs 1300 lbs dry. I currently have everything (bar injectors) from the
original '808  system including the knock sensor board.

thanks
chris rogers
brisbane Australia.