port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

Cosby, Melvin C. (GEL, MSX) Melvin.Cosby at Lighting.GE.com
Sat Jul 14 03:31:24 GMT 2001

Thanks for all the input.

I would really like to tune my 4.3 TBI.
I have read Bruce's Tuning Tips and Programming 101
and it makes sense to me.  Most of the people on this
list seem to be running modified systems of one form or
the other, so tuning is a must.
But since my truck is 100% stock, what gains are to
be found?  Is the General holding back on us?  If so,
what areas are candidates for improvement?

My idea of converting to port was sort of a gee-whiz kind
of idea so I could get some experience with that system
as well, since my other vehicles that are port are hands
off for the time being.

Still new, always learning...
Thanks again,
Mel