port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jul 14 14:53:24 GMT 2001

From: "Cosby, Melvin C. (GEL, MSX)" <Melvin.Cosby at Lighting.GE.com>
Subject: RE: port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

> But since my truck is 100% stock, what gains are to
> be found?  Is the General holding back on us?  If so,
> what areas are candidates for improvement?

If you really enjoy driving, then there is no comparison from GM to a DIY
calibration.  It takes time to figure out what you driving style perfers,
but you can tailor the bin to be as you want it to be.  I hate the GM 1,200
idle speeds, mine's at 900.  I like to lift off the gas and have the car
slow down quickly, better MPG.  Just all kinds of little things.
Bruce