730 speed sensor

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Jul 15 02:44:28 GMT 2001

I had a go-round with some detail with this stuff a short time ago.
http://www.delanet.com/~tgp/92Z28/02-730-vss4T56.html

thanks to a large quantity of chip burning over a few days I got it close..
then list archives and a couple folks' help rounded out the details. I still
have a bit of info to put on the page, but it will give you some more to
ponder.  be sure to read it ALL, later text points out misrepresentation in
earlier text so beware.

-Dave Z

89 Iroc - '730 - 383 large tube MAP TPI, ZZ3 cam ,dry NOS 50 shot.
12.79 @106 / 12.08 @ 112.   www.delanet.com/~tgp
92 25th annev convertible  305 / T56.  268 mph in a perfect vacuum.