More interesting (I hope?) CrossFire Stuff....

Ken Kelly ken73 at ken73.homeip.net
Mon Jul 16 09:25:25 GMT 2001

OK, I see that 4th gear is an input - it should get it's input from the
transmission, correct? Does the tranny put out a positive signal when it
goes into 4th gear, or is it grounded when it's in 4th gear? (It's a 700R4.)
Right now I have all of the LED's in my box hooked to a common positive, and
the inputs are grounds. (There's 8 wires in the box, so I can put a ground
to it, also.)

Ken