More interesting (I hope?) CrossFire Stuff....

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Jul 16 17:08:18 GMT 2001

     Look for the 4th Gear Switch on the Valve body Diagram. Depending on
     factory build , some switches have 1 or 2 Terminals , Some are NO or NC,
     As is the pressure calibration used per application. They're not all
the same.
     Check what you've got , it helps. Yep, Ecm "sees" the switch  and uses
this
     to aid in determining TCC lock , unlock. Depending upon which vehicle
     calibration the trans was setup for , there's variables in the
switches and
     valve body performance features.
     Len