port injection for 4.3L V6 ?

Cosby, Melvin C. (GEL, MSX) Melvin.Cosby at Lighting.GE.com
Mon Jul 16 15:20:35 GMT 2001

Good suggestion, that idle speed overshoot on startup bugs me
everytime I drive.  I can understand it when cold but it
even does it when hot.  I will look into that one.

Also, since intake, heads, and exhaust are stock, I shouldn't
be messing with the VE tables.  I will try something simple
like a little more ignition advance.

Mel