'749 in Fiero NOW: 5-speed manuals

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Jul 16 23:01:14 GMT 2001

Ok, this is an oldie.  It's all over the DIY_EFI archives.  A flywheel and
clutch can be obtained from a 3.3l Buick v6 as used in some N body cars w/ 5
speed trans.  The flywheel may need balancing to match the balance on the 3.8l
flexplate.

 I have never before heard that there are different fwd bellhousings, but I'm in
no position to say it's not true.
Shannen