What do these numbers mean?

Jens Larsen Jens at jenisys.com
Tue Jul 17 00:31:20 GMT 2001

Oh, oh....

The memcal is the PROM, right?

I want a new PROM too.  The electric fan is running all the time (with engine
running cold or hot).  The temp sensor is fine.  Also I have had lots of
problems trying to hook up software to diagnose stuff, so I want to *totally*
replace the computer and start fresh.

What do I need to tell my handy-dandy parts store so I get the whole piece?

TIA