160 Baud Interface

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Tue Jul 17 01:28:06 GMT 2001

Louis Baiani wrote:

> When is Peter going to release that new version we were once talking about?

About five minutes ago!  Well, actually, it's still version 1.5A, but
I've now made it available to everyone from:

  http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/aldl160/aldl_sw.htm

This is the version with logging that runs with the 8192 baud interface on the
Rx pin (rather than the CTS pin) although it'll still run the "old" interface
too. This "new" interface is partly described here:

  http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/aldl8192/8192hw.htm

You still have to supply a valid email address tho' as I still email attach it
to whatever you tell me is your email. So - I get a lot of bounce notifications
for someone called  "asdfg at qwerty.com" (but I know your IP address .... ;-).
The idea is that I can notify you of updates this way, and I have an idea of
who is using this software.

And I really do have an 8192 baud version I'm still trying find time to add the
finishing touches to  :-(

I'd appreciate any feedback on grammar and spelling mistakes on my unproofed
HTML pages mentioned above, or, if anyone has trouble accessing the pages or the
software:

   mailto:peter at techedge.com.au?subject=160_feedback

Peter.