'749 in Fiero NOW: 5-speed manuals

sapearso at rockwellcollins.com sapearso at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Jul 17 04:10:22 GMT 2001

I have the engine at the shop, and the trans is still at the yard (didn't
want to
put it in the trunk), planning to pick it up Friday, so will compare it
then and pass
along my findings.

Will poke around the DIY_EFI archives this weekend, see what it's got to
say. They
frown on using internet for cool stuff here at work.

Any idea what years the 3.3L / 5-speed combo was used in the "N" cars?
Also, what
is an "N" car?

Scott