'749 questions

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 20:57:06 GMT 2001

Sorry, all I meant was that if someone was to do a Boosted project (I am
thinking of doing a TT on my stroker), AND they want to use MAP, The T-TA code
is out.  I dont think that I am going to use more than 2 bar, but should I
get stupid (er), It is nice to know that there is the possibility of doing.
it.  I think that with my heads, crank   rods that I am not going to
want more boost/hp than a 2 bar map would provide.

Should I get that far along, I think that a new motor, is going to be
warranted   @ that point I think that a FelPro woudl be a simpler solution,
when I do cost/benifit comparison.

Thanks as usual

BW