website woes

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 17 21:29:19 GMT 2001

Dear Darell,
Please feel free to use the *mouse*, and explore the web site.
If your time is so limited as to not be able to review the archives, you
might want to put off, learning anything EFI related, because it is all time
consuming.   Picking your way thru just learn enough to allegedly get by
with, will just be cheating yourself, and possiblely do damage to your
engine.
   After your remarks to Bob, I know I won't have enough time to respond to
your musings.
Bruce