GM J-Cars - Aska turbo?

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Jul 19 04:14:41 GMT 2001

Thanks very much for the extensive list Shannen and Mike ..

ECMnut at aol.com wrote:

> Peter, you are making alot of work for me over here!

I didn't expect anyone to actually "work" too hard on it tho'.

   :-)

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Whaddya, tryin to stump us with the big Q's?

Okay, where did you get this info from?  I realise that some of
this info is available from Ludis (which begs the question ..), but
I suspect it's not from that source ...

I'm still interested in the ASKA (including a BIN and info on the
turbo ECM) but here are (Japanese) URLs with a picture of the ASKA:

  http://www.angel.ne.jp/~nabemasa/ASKA/masa's_irm.html
  http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/2653/whatisaska.html

The specs say it has a 1994 cc motor bore/stroke 88 x 82 mm, so it's
not the same motor as the Australian JE Camira (1998 cc, 86 x 86 mm),
so I guess it's an Isuzu original.

Thanks again.

Peter