GM J-Cars - Aska turbo?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Jul 19 10:50:57 GMT 2001

Peter Gargano wrote:

> Okay, where did you get this info from?  I realise that some of
> this info is available from Ludis (which begs the question ..), but
> I suspect it's not from that source ...

It's all extracted from the calibration info.  The easiest way would have been
to look it up in a parts book.  But I don't have one of those yet.

> I'm still interested in the ASKA (including a BIN and info on the
> turbo ECM) but here are (Japanese) URLs with a picture of the ASKA:
This page may help you some.

http://babel.altavista.com/tr
It enabless translations from Japanese to electronic broken English.
Shannen

>   http://www.angel.ne.jp/~nabemasa/ASKA/masa's_irm.html
>   http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/2653/whatisaska.html

That car is not very closely related to the US GM J car.  The size of the
fenders, the shape of the roofline imply it is a totally different design.

Did you see this page already?
http://www.isuzuperformance.com/isupage/gallery/gaska.html