Another Casualty

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Jul 19 23:00:09 GMT 2001

    I'd like to add to Bruces comment about under hood mounting of plain
    Aluminum cased Ecm's. Better off NOT doing that gig. Starting with the
    7727's , They were environmental hardened and sealed to withstand
    the much harsher under hood noise and temp life. 7730's and the like
    enjoy happier lives in the passenger compartment.  Hee he , direct
   an AC duct hose at the Ecm , might keep it alive longer. [pun intended.]
   Len