Another Casualty

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Jul 20 02:38:07 GMT 2001

     7730/8625 may sustain an early case of the bends , residing under
     hood where it can get a toasting 300d . You can keep it there , I
wouldn't.
     I've seen fans on some of the newer Sealed PCM's, much like what's on
     a PC's  CPU. Those die cast shells get very hot. Seems computers run a
     tad sharper when cool. Yep , Mopar sure took the direct approach to
cooling,
     along with the silicone jell encapsulation.
     Len