Distributor/Module Compatibility Question

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jul 22 18:30:34 GMT 2001

I'd really suggest using a HEI reluctor, and pickup assembly.
Use you housing, and fab as needed.

The HEI has correction in the table for advance because of the self
advancing effects of a A/C generator.  The Mallory doesn't have any self
advance built into it.  The self advance is also helpful should you wind up
in limp home mode sometime.
Bruce

From: "Ken Kelly" <ken73 at ken73.homeip.net>
Subject: Distributor/Module Compatibility Question