ALBK coming: Turbocharged V6 Grand Am.

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jul 24 02:55:31 GMT 2001

Go to the home page, and from there click on everything, and read it.  Off
the DIY site at incoming are the archives, pull up a chair, download the
archives, and start reading.  There are topics and answers to a million
subjects, and mountains of info..
Bruce

 Is there any literature that I can buy or read online to become as
proficient and understanding of these different ECM's and "Bin's" and other
terms as all of you?? I was hoping that joining this list relying on only my
prior (minimal) knowledge of computers and electronics and some deductive
reasoning, would be enough to learn and follow all of you. But every post
leaves me in the dust!! =)  TIA
  Justin 88 Vette
P.S. W/Diacom hopefully on the way soon, im limited on time to learn!! It
wont do me any good if I cant understand what its telling me!!