ALBK coming: Turbocharged V6 Grand Am.

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 02:36:47 GMT 2001

In a message dated 7/21/2001 2:19:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ECMnut at aol.com
writes:

> Kev, the turbo GrandAm  is a 2.0L four cylinder, not a six.
> Did you get the just the calpak or the whole ecm?
> The 749 is a good one to grab for a rainy day.

  Is there any literature that I can buy or read online to become as
proficient and understanding of these different ECM's and "Bin's" and other
terms as all of you?? I was hoping that joining this list relying on only my
prior (minimal) knowledge of computers and electronics and some deductive
reasoning, would be enough to learn and follow all of you. But every post
leaves me in the dust!! =)  TIA
   Justin 88 Vette
 P.S. W/Diacom hopefully on the way soon, im limited on time to learn!! It
wont do me any good if I cant understand what its telling me!!