1992-93 LT1 Bins

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Wed Jul 25 14:05:45 GMT 2001

A friend of mine is positive that a 1992-93 LT1  bin exists for a '7727/7730.  In fact, one guy claims to have bought one from Howell.  I see that 1992-93 LT1s run 16159278 ECMs.  And I imagine that the bins won't swap, being that the 9278 has dual O2 control and a lot of weird memory mapping that I've never seen before.
So what's the deal here, is Howell selling old TPI memcals with their "LT1" setup?

Thanks,

Jeremy