1992-93 LT1 Bins

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Jul 25 17:35:44 GMT 2001

    Best thing , try to get a look at the bin file. A direct problem in
attempting to apply LT1
    hardware code set to the $8D mapping would be the OptiSpark ops and of
course
    the limp home chip differences added to the 2x O2s as you point out. An
LT1 _could
    operate with a '8262 , if the intake is machined to accept a
distributor . That's all that
    seems to make sense to me . Then again , could be something new has
been found.
    I think the jury is still out on this one tho.
    Len