'165 $32B vs $6E

romans, mark romans at starstream.net
Fri Jul 27 02:38:13 GMT 2001

Hi Mitch, you must have an 87 vet with a 4+3 trans.  ABTB was my original
code too.
There is not a hack for 87-88 code.  It is similar to 86 code and there is a
hac for that.
I switched to 6E code but it does not support the 4+3, the skip shift
activates the OD!
I finally just switched in a 6 speed and really like it!
Except that now I am thinking 730, speed density might be the way to go!
Mark