Couple of MAP sensor questions

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Jul 30 16:15:17 GMT 2001

There are 3 vacuum ports (not including the power brake booster port) on the
TPI plenum (that I remember).  One is underneath the plenum right behind the
throttle body and it is dedicated to the EGR system.  Two more are on the
passenger side.  One hooks only to the pressure regulator, the other is the
one that is T'd.  Some of its lines go into the wireing harness and I assume
go to the A/C controls.  The other lines I'm not sure where they go, don't
remember.  I don't see any other places to put it unless I 'T' it.  And I
hate to do it on the line that's already T'd twice.

Steve