Couple of MAP sensor questions

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jul 30 18:10:51 GMT 2001

Ya, but the volume of air in the tubing will fluctuate, and might tend to
dampen the signal.   Hmm, come to think of, the heater servos will also.

Come to think of it, not sharing it with anything is still the best idea,
or, put the T in right by the manifold end of what ever hose you want to
use.
Bruce