turbo scaling

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon Jul 30 14:48:14 GMT 2001

Really--for any code, Bruce. I did a '7747 with no FMU and an underhood
supercharger. Worked quite well with the BBC injectors with a lot of
re-scaling.
The boost was only 4.5 PSI at WOT, so it wasn't a big deal...but, the stock
injectors
just couldn't keep up. Just kinda curious if it's the same
issue throughout. Have also tuned underhood centrifugal chargers with FMU's
with
mixed results...kinda hard to tune fuel when the customer changes your
fueling with
a turn of a screw...

Lyndon