turbo scaling

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 01:03:54 GMT 2001

I am not a software dude either, but logic says that if you go from 1 bar to
2 you get 1/2 the resolution.  I don't know how big a deal that would be if
you had a fairly mild cam (as you would be expected with a turbo/blower
motor anyway).  but I bet that if you had a fairly high map @ idle I bet
that getting a good idle would be more difficult to tune in.

I think that adding a second table is really the way to go (as Bruce said) &
if you are going to go, go big.

BW