manuals for tbi in a 4x4?

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 19:50:04 GMT 2001

In a message dated 7/30/2001 3:25:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jvoth at home.com
writes:

<< I'm looking for wiring diagrams for something like a 1993-4 Chev 4x4 1/2
 ton. The 4x4 part is most important.

 I am working on a project where I will be installing a Chev 350 TBI plus a
 4L60E tranny and a Dana 300 transfer case into a 1972 Jeepster Commando.
 The ECM that I will be using is a 16197427.

 I need to see the wiring harness so that I can make it myself.
 I also need to do an inventory to make sure that I have all the sensors
 and connectors that I will need.

 There is a set of diagrams in the ftp site that cover these aspects for
 the '7747 ECM (ftp.diy-efi.org/pub/gmecm/manuals/1227747/) and I am
 hoping to find the same style of information for my 16197427 ECM.

 Any ideas?

 Thanks in advance!! >>

This link tells you just about everything you need to know. I built a harness
for the 16197427 just from the four pages. But I'm controlling a manual
trans. The best help would be to find a factory harness from your application
and take it apart and rebuild it with just the wires you need. That's what I
do.

If you get stuck, Email me offline and I can help with specific questions.

http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/16197427/

JW