GM injector GM 5235279*RPD

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Jul 31 00:55:38 GMT 2001

I dunno about Tunercat's formula, but a few weeks ago I checked the BBC injector
#'s in a 7747 cal and determined that the cal was written for the later, smaller
injectors just by the calculations.

How does Tunercat's formula compare to the 7747 hac?  What are you using as a
conversion from #/hr to cc/min fuel?

Shannen