1228062 info

Reid Bishop rbish at attglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 01:02:22 GMT 2001

Yes, the '8062 has essentially the same pinout as a '7747.  Although I do
not know if each and every pin is the same, I myself have run both a '7747
and an '8062 on the same harness in my 4.3 equipped Cherokee.  I never got
the '7747 to run anywhere near as good as the '8062, but it does run indeed.
I believe the '8062 is better equipped for the 4.3 EGR, as well as the
Open-Loop mode.