Mileage calcs

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Jun 18 13:43:38 GMT 2001

That's very interesting, hadn't heard that.  So, high vacuum in the intake
means less resistance to the fuel spray so more comes out.  HOWEVER, the
regulator at high vacuum reduces the fuel pressure so less comes out,
therefore compensating???  So, rating 22lb/hr injectors always at 22lb/hr is
the right way???  I know I've read, here I believe, to use the square root
of the operating pressure div by the rated pressure to adjust the flow rate.

Steve