New L88?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 18 23:55:53 GMT 2001

Just within the last hour I got to look closely at some AL LT1 heads.
>From the actual casting to port design, there is dam little to improve upon.
You can clean em up some, but for a production street car head they did good
things with em.
For all the effort that went into the DOHC vette, I fail (along with lots of
other folks) to see what they really gained.

Refining can be alot better then redesigning in many aspects.    There have
been lots of kewl ideas, that were long term failures.

To say GM is sleeping is to ignore their ecms / pcms, and programming.  The
new stuff is just beyond words in my book.
Bruce