TBI adapter drawing

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 18:13:46 GMT 2001

In a message dated 6/20/2001 2:04:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ae2598 at wayne.edu writes:

<< ou wouldn't happen to have a CNC laser cutter we could borrow, would you?
 :) >>

Nope, but a local shop has one that charges $125 an hour plus material plus
set up time. But considering that it would take less than a minute to cut out
one adapter, thats cheap. For roughly $500, I could get 60 of these things
cut, but I haven't had the extra cash to spend to have that many laying
around waiting to be sold. JW