TBI adapter drawing

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 18:15:46 GMT 2001

In a message dated 6/20/2001 1:08:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
WEG1192 at aol.com writes:

<< By the way, I did it in Autocad release 14 so I'll put that file in
incoming
 as well. For those who don't know, you can take an Autocad drawing and put
it
 into a CNC laser cutter and get some awesome results. JW >>

tbiadapter.dwg is now in incoming. Its Autocad release 14 compatible. Next
step is to cut one out of wood as a template. JW